You already have something in your back pocket that agents are attracted to… A4D MEMBERSHIP! Recently, we discovered why A4Ders appeal to agents. Lead agents at MSA, GTA, MTA, and Bloc informed us that A4Ders often prove themselves to be ‘well-informed, community-driven, and hard-working pros.’
HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY:
'A4D's reputation for giving dancers insight into creating success both as a dancer and in life... is substantial. One has to look no further than the fact that MSA represents many A4Ders. The advice Grover and his team give is invaluable. And it pays off!' – JULIE McDONALD, senior agent & founder MSA
'GTA is thrilled to work with A4Ders because they're engaged in the community and proactive about advancing their careers. This hunger to learn serves them well as they navigate the constant evolution of the business. Thank you Grover for this tremendous resource.' – TERRY LINDHOLM, lead agent & founder GTA Agency
'When I see dancers using A4D, I know they're taking their careers seriously. I like what's going on there.'
– JIM KEITH, lead agent & founder MTA
‘It’s amazing how this site provides dancers with tools for gaining a better understanding of the industry.’
- FATIMA WILSON, bloc NY
‘This site empowers dancers by making sure they’re equipped with the proper tools for navigating the ever-changing landscape of our workplace. A4D is the real deal! - JC GUTIERREZ, MSA, NY & LA.
4 WAYS TO LET AGENTS & EMPLOYERS KNOW YOU’RE AN A4DER!
1. Add A4D Membership to your resume. If you’ve been a member for a year or more, add that as well.
2. In cover and self-submission letters, Include a few words about your membership.
3. When asked to slate at auditions, positive words about your membership may get equally-positive reactions.
4. On social media, don't hesitate to mention the gains you've realized from A4D.